Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Shameit el neseem kowayes?

So, I spent the last few days in Alex. Man, I needed this holiday. I went out with friends. It was windy there most of the time, but I liked it.

I don't really celebrate Easter or "Sham el neseem" or whatever else you call it. I don't believe in coloring eggs and all that bunny stuff either. Anyway.

And since I happen to know Mystery in real life, I've been worried about her. You can read it all on her blog if you happen to be one of her readers.

So, what did you all do?

I was tagged by Thunder by the way (I insist on calling her that and not Ra3d) :D. Thanks for the tag again. Here goes:

1. Did you use to be a good student at school?

I guess I wasn't in terms of decent behavior and obedience. I got really excellent grades though which was confusing to my teachers. They didn't know whether to love or hate me. Most of the time, I used to get in trouble with my friends.

2. What were your most loved and most hated subjects?

Most loved: English, math, biology and literature
Most hated: Science, chemistry (Yuck!), physics, Arabic grammar and geography

3. When young, what did you want to become?

Until I was ten years old, I wanted to become a doctor when I grew up since I cared deeply about others (I still do care from time to time). Then, I wanted to become a professional football player. Later, I realized I wanted to become a director (yes, as in direct movies) and I actually dreamed of studying drama abroad. Then, later I fell in love with business administration and internet both at once and well, that' where I am now :)

I'm tagging Nora and anyone else interested.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ditto about chemistry!

LOL. Good to hear you still care from time to time.

S

Coconut said...

we share the most loved & hated subjects :D as well as the dream to be a doctor ( like many others).

so r u working now in business admin. or studying it
thnks for doing the tag
thunder

Mak said...

I love Alex when it's windy... you don't get the za7ma you get otherwise so you can enjoy it more.

Welcome back.

bb_aisha said...

I love alex.it has a very chilld,yet sophisticatd vibe.i wanted 2b a scientist,tv newsreader,actress n bestsellin author.im studyin science,did radio news,workin as journalist, gave up on bein an actress cos of hijab,n workin on novel.so no oscar 4me, but hopefully a pulitzer, n nobel prize.:-p english has always been my fav subject.

Nora said...

Hey beautiful!
Answered the questions..

Glad you had a relaxing holiday... I lived in Alex for a while. I loved it there most during the winter.
I always loved Easter. It was just a fun, bright, cheery, cute, happy holiday. Since coming to Egypt it has been ruined for me.. might have something to do with the faseekh people eat! :o(
This Easter my dad came to visit me for 4 days. I was stuck at home supposedly spending "quality time".. I ended up just locking myself in my room to try and escape it all! Spent a lot of time writing on my blog.. Had to force myself to stop posting!

Seems like we behaved ourselves the same way at school. Not sure if that is funny or scary.. ;o)
Actually, there are quite a bit of random similarities..

Italiano said...

S: So are you Sarah (I know many Sarahs in real life so which one are you if you are a "Sarah" in fact), Sou or Shaheera?

Thunder: I'm not studying anymore, thank God. Graduated years ago. I work in the business and internet field now :)

Mak: Thanks man

Aisha: Yes, it's sophisticated and brings me some lovely feelings. Wow! You're working on a novel? Keep me updated!

Nora: I hate feseekh! Yuck! Isn't it just rotten fish? :D Why eat it?

I'll go read your blog NOW!

Sou said...

Well I do not believe in Easter or Sham El Nesseem either.. but I did enjoyed the time off.

I guess I have not answered your question about wether I was S or not..
I am not really a Fan or anonymous comments. Peace

Anonymous said...

Anybody who appreciates Alex in the winter/alleged spring is great by me. New here, but I can see your first post was quite the talk of the town.

Sagacious Sara said...

S for Sara.

I was undercover for a while, but now I'm out.