Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Back to Life :)

Been away. I know, I know; you've missed me, right?

Well, turns out the dream girl wasn't a dream girl after all. Luckily, I figured that out soon enough. And thank God, I'm not in love with her.

Mak, you can have her my friend :D Just watch out.

The thing is she turned out to be one helluva liar. Or rather a bitch, or both. I know I shouldn't call her that, but let me vent here. If you don't like it for whatever reason, get LOST!

I was really upset and mad. I mean I trusted her and we had something going on. Then BAM! Turns out she was dating another guy at the time we were supposed to be bf/gf and don't tell me it's because she's Italian (and Egyptian girls wouldn't do that--they do!).

And the worst of all is that she lied to me. She told me there was no one else but me and I believed her. I trusted her.

Anyway, when I finally made sure she had someone else in her life, I broke up with her. And because at that point, I couldn't even see her, I just called her and told her it was over.

I can never tolerate lying, not to mention being unfaithful.

Anyway, I've been busy at work and I'm staying at my uncle's here in Hurghada for a while. So, I'm back again. Yeah, I missed you too.

12 comments:

Ma 3lina said...

1st time here but let me say

she doesn't worth it !!

those double faced people , can not really bare them.

U should be happy that u found out before getting more involved in that relationship

Enjoy ur stay in Hurgada

Sou said...

Hey there welcome back and yes you were missed :)
as for what happened I know that betrayal hurts even if it is from Italian, Egyptian or even Japanese I sure hope you are feeling better and know that you are better off and be glad that things went out soon..
Hang in there buddy it would be better soon.

Nora said...

Hey Italian Dude!!
Sorry to hear things did not work out.
I definitely hate liars and cheaters... both are qualities that ruin any relationship.
I guess somewhere along the line you will realize that you learned something from this experience.
You are better off without her.

Glad you're back.. and waiting hear stories about Hurghada!
until then.. vent all you want!

Coconut said...

it's just 27 days span between ur post about her being the dream girl and ur break up, take it easy, good u figured out before digging into more ....
yeah, not coz she's italian as unfaithfulness has no nationality.
egyptian girls do the same ( my sis knows 2 of that kind) and Egyptian guys win over in this.

tell me: would it be better if she told u that she knows another guy at same time coz she likes something in each of you? would u take it?

bb_aisha said...

And so the dance of life holds us gently in truth,spinning us around with its lies. The music deceives us,but behind the lyrics nestles the truth. Im sorry you were deceivd thus,but as trite as it sounds,your 'true' dreamgirl is waiting in the shadows,and she will enter your life when destiny decrees. Have a lovely holiday. Ps:i watchd a beautiful italian film 'red like the sky' today

Sagacious Sara said...

Awww... Ma3lish. I'm glad you didn't "love" her yet. It makes it easier somehow. And its better that you found that out now... I mean, I can't even imagine what things would have been like down the road with someone you can't trust. Especially since that someone is supposed to be the person closest to you.

Hang in there!

NuRAAN said...

i pop in now and again to read ur blog.. and i'm so sorry that i pop in to check whether you'v updated, only to find out things havent worked out with u and her...good thing you found out sooner rather than later!
I'm sure you will find a real honest, decent, altogether beautiful person :)

p.s welcome back!!

Sou said...

Finak??? Long time no hear.. Are you okay?

Unknown said...

Hmmm... I thought you were back! Where are you?

Mak said...

You haven't posted in a while but then I haven't checked here in a longer while. Sorry it didn't work out... and thanks for the offer dude. Kollo ella keda. I'm sure you're over it by now.

Yalla new post.

Anonymous said...

New York magazine had a 6 page article about the never ending loyalty of Egyptian women.

shafee2a said...

Hello,so sorry for your disappoitment..or rather the time you wasted.Anyway, i pity her coz i consider this somekind of a personality disorder,she really needs therapy.

p.s:Yes,it's not something italian,it might happen anywhere in the world!