Saturday, March 17, 2007

Tagged :)

My very first official tag (and the hardest one ever I believe) - Thanks, Mystery.

1. What are your ambitions, things you hope to achieve in life and what are your goals?

I want to have my own business one day and ISA I will. I want to have a happy family and a loving caring wife and cute kids :D. I want to travel the world and actually do something that would benefit people which I could be remembered by later. I have other dreams, but they all wouldn't fit here :)

2. What is marriage to you?

Huh? I mean marriage is *thinking*...marriage is... (Can I skip that one? LOL) Well, it's the union of two souls, being with your someone and it's either the beginning of an amazing life or the downfall of one :D And no matter what people say, marriage has (for me) to be based on love, respect, caring, appreciation and understanding.

3. What are the traits that must be present in YOUR someone?

Intelligent, sweet, beautiful (wouldn't mind drop dead gorgeous), not very slim or skinny and not very fat either, decent, cute, funny, ambitious, attractive, intellectual (a must), religious, crazy (and sane at the same time, don't know how), romantic (another must), interesting and shares some of my interests at least :)

I can't put up with: boring, rude, shallow, beg7a (and I don't know how to define that), betestazraf (acting cute and cool), ignorant, cold, a smoker (I hate girls who smoke and drinking is out of the question), weird, very close to her male friends, laughs loudly ALL the time, stupid, dumb, cries ALL the time for NO reason, drama queen, has a bad mouth (curses and swears a lot), has had more than ten boyfriends... Long list, really.

Oh and "Mom, mom what should I have?"

*Update* (how on earth did I miss that?) I forgot to mention that I can NOT tolerate lying or liars and I'm afraid many girls are either liars or two-faced right now. Honesty is the best policy, really.

I'm not very demanding, ha?

4. Do you think having a child (or conceiving one) in the first year of marriage is a must/obligation?

NO, not at all.

5. Are there any illnesses you suffer from?

No, not really.

6. Are you social? Who are your friends?

It depends, actually. I have many friends, but I sometimes want to be/spend time alone.

7. What's your relationship with your parents/brothers/sisters?

Excellent, in fact. I argue with my mom often, but we never yell or curse or anything. And because my Italian isn't as good as hers, she usually ends it by saying something in Italian which she KNOWS I won't get, leaving me fuming :D

8. What are your hobbies? How do you like to spend your free time?

Reading, playing/watching sports, watching TV, listening to music, traveling, painting and photography, going out with friends and now blogging.

9. Do you do any voluntary/charity work?

I did some charity stuff years ago. I guess I should take it up again.

10. How would you feel if my mother or yours interfered in our relationship or life later?

Got two words for you:

NO WAY.

Tagging anyone interested. Nora?

11 comments:

Nora said...

Of course I am interested! I am interested in anything that helps me procrastinate doing work.. and also keeps me awake when I should be asleep!! ;o)
Well.. i did it! Sarcastic comment included.. can you find it?
Thanks.. questions were cool.. and difficult!

Coconut said...

wooow, most of people here were/are interested in voluntary work. this makes good asset.may be a bloggers' NGO :)
the one's traits are so humble el 7a2i2ia.:P eh ya 3am da, it's more than full option

Nora said...

Your answers surprised me. I got a completely different impression about you... I did not expect a lot of your answers.

Italiano said...

Nora: Yup, I found the comment and I'll go post one at your blog right now ;)


What impression did you get before? Did I seem that hopeless before? :D

Ra3d: :)

Nora said...

Well, I had the impression that you were superficial and show-y. Your answers to the questions were not like that at all. They made you seem more real and down to Earth...
;o)

Italiano said...

Those who don't know me well actually think I'm either VERY arrogant or weird, so at least you had another different opinion :)

Nora said...

Somehow different and somehow the same...
Anyway, you surprised me again.. I expected you to be evil about me judging you by your blog! ;o)

Honestly, I can somehow understand why they think arrogant.. but why weird??

Italiano said...

Well, I'm full of surprises and never cease to amuse AND amaze :)

Well, I'll ask and let you know about that "weird" part.

I'm serious.

Nora said...

amuse and amaze... aren't you pushing it a bit there?!?!
I just said you surprised me...

but hey, if it makes you feel better..
oh wow, you amused me and amazed me!!
;o)

You are serious.. and I am waiting!

Nora said...

I'm still waiting to know what the "weird" part is...

Anonymous said...

I'm very late, sorry, Nora!!

LOL :) Well, they think I'm rather secretive and romantic inside. They also believe I'm too honest for my own good and have my own morals and ideas. That, my friend, is considered WEIRD.